A Family Tradition
In 1972, Murrell and Carolyn Fitzgerald began Mayfield's RV tradition with the establishment of Arrowhead Camper Sales, starting with just two travel trailers and a small shop. As sales continued, the business grew, with Jason (their son) and Tracy Fitzgerald joining the business full-time in 1986, and Teresa (their daughter) and Andrew Herndon joining full-time in 1991.
With the additions of Collin (Jason and Tracy's son) in 2015, Kirsten (Andrew and Teresa's daughter) in 2017, and Torie (Jason and Tracy's daughter) in 2019, Arrowhead is now a third-generation family-owned dealership. After more than 48 years of operation, Arrowhead is the oldest continuously family-owned RV dealership in western Kentucky.
From the beginning, Murrell and his family operated Arrowhead with the goal of providing quality products at fair prices with excellent customer service. Although Carolyn and Murrell are no longer with us, our family takes great pride in continuing their practice of operating the business with Christian morals and values. We want every customer that walks through the door to be treated with the utmost respect that they deserve. We believe that our many years of experience, our award-winning customer service, and our commitment to treating our customers right creates the best possible environment for purchasing an RV.
At Arrowhead we value honesty, integrity, and fairness. We believe this sets us apart from many dealers, and it allows us to serve you in the best manner possible. We are a group of family members and close friends who enjoy the RV lifestyle, and we want to do whatever possible to share the fun with you. Browse our inventory, give us a call, or come to Arrowhead where Mayfield’s RV tradition began!
Why shop with Arrowhead?
- Family: owned and operated by our family for over 48 years.
- Friendly: pressure-free sales environment.
- Honesty: no documentation, paperwork, or other hidden fees.
- Personal: free demonstration with purchase of any unit.
- Service: we service only the units we sell to provide the best-possible service.
- Quality: top products from top manufacturers.
- Freedom: purchase what you want, when you want it.
- Efficient: service work is always completed in a timely manner.
- Fair: competitive interest rates and straightforward pricing.
- Fun: we love the RV lifestyle and we want you to enjoy it as well!